Benefits of Membership
Why join the Long Island Association (LIA)? As our region's leading business organization and the largest such organization in New York State, the LIA offers members an array of services, programs and opportunities that provide a solid value for your membership dollar.
When you join the LIA, you will become part of an organization with members from small businesses, the region's leading companies, as well as hospitals, colleges, universities, research laboratories, nonprofits, school districts and government agencies. Get access to:
- Networking opportunities that enable you to connect with potential customers and Long Island's top business executives.
- Major Events that make history–and headlines–and feature some of the world's most influential leaders.
- Affinity Programs where you will see a quick return on your membership investment with cost savings on products and services you use every day.
- Member Offers with a variety of additional 'Member to Member' discount offers.
You will also be part of one of our region's strongest advocacy groups. The LIA acts as the voice of the community, telling government–at all levels–what is right for Long Island. As a member, you will have the opportunity to meet government leaders at the local, state and national level, to keep on top of legislative news and participate in lobbying initiatives and workshops. LIA members also benefit from expert economic analyses, special business forecast meetings, and the LIA Annual Business Fact Book (upon request) that can provide the insights your business needs to effectively compete in this competitive market.
As an LIA member, you'll have ample networking opportunities including:
- "CEO Roundtable" quarterly dinner hosted by LIA President, Kevin S. Law.
- "Leadership Circle" Bi-Monthly Breakfast.
- LIA Executive Breakfasts
- Access to the these programs at a discounted fee.
- Annual Membership Meeting and Fall Luncheon.
- Annual Awards Gala.
- Executive Breakfasts
The Long Island Association (LIA) has a dedicated following within the regional business community. Companies and individuals attend our major events year after year to keep abreast of regional issues. These events attract CEOs, presidents, and senior level executives of small and large companies.
Sponsoring one of these prestigious events can be an excellent marketing opportunity for your company. It enables you to position yourself in front of thousands of businesses from across Long Island as well as entertain your valued clients and business partners.
Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to profile your company and gain brand exposure. Contact us.
The Long Island Association (LIA) is excited to introduce its members-only affinity program! The LIA is committed to helping members during these difficult economic times and by taking advantage of these programs, members can see a quick return on their membership investment with cost savings on products and services they use every day.
Click here and start saving today!
LIA members provide a variety of additional 'Member to Member' discount offers on products and services only available to the LIA's member companies and their employees.
- Braddock's Procurement Opportunities Guide, 2013 Edition - This complimentary and helpful guide to procurement opportunities for businesses is available to LIA Members. The Braddock's Guide is designed to help small-business owners and decision-makers understand the procurement process used by governments and large corporations. It provides an overview of government and corporate markets with an emphasis on who buys and how buying decisions are made. The Guide also presents "next-step" resources that businesses can use to penetrate these markets. A glossary of procurement-related terms is included, as well as a procurement preparation checklist, information about teaming agreements and joint ventures, and more.