August 12, 2014
Wyandanch Village- Now leasing!
By: Kristin Kelly
An exciting new Long Island neighborhood that combines affordable and stylish apartments, shops, restaurants, entertainment, green spaces, and convenient LIRR access – just steps outside your door.
Classically styled buildings with the choice of spacious studio, 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom apartments.
All construction is designed for LEED certification and follows "green living" standards for Energy Star.
- Central Village Park for community events
- Steps away from LIRR's new Wyandanch Station
- Less than 1 hour train ride to NYC
- Close proximity to Route 110 corridor
- Convenient parking with electric vehicle charging
- Village shops, cafés and restaurants
- Short walk to Geiger Park
- Short drive or 1 LIRR stop to Tanger Arches Outlets
- Just steps to bus transit
- Public transportation available to local beaches
- Spacious floors with open plan kitchen
- Stainless steel Energy Star® Appliances
- Granite countertops
- Elegantly-appointed wood cabinetry
- Energy and cost-efficient lighting
- High efficiency central air conditioning
- Spacious closets
- Smoke-free building
- High-speed Internet available (fiber optic and cable)
- Well-appointed Community Room
- Residents' laundry room
- Video intercom and security system
The neighborhood combines the most desired attributes of both suburban and urban living. At the heart of Wyandanch Village is a park to enjoy in every season. Simply perfect.