The LIA understands that supporting small businesses is more important than ever and is thrilled to announce it has partnered with Google to help provide valuable resources to our business community. In the coming months, we will offer seminars, workshops and virtual trainings, all free of charge. In addition, we will also provide links to free resources available from Google.
- G Suite Google’s collection of free productivity tools like email, calendar, file storage, documents, and more that helps businesses organize, communicate, and collaborate.
- Google My Business a free profile where businesses can manage how their business appears on Google Search and Maps by adding photos, updating their address or hours, or linking to their website.
- Free trainings on how to grow a business by using digital tools to connect with customers.
- YouTube training and tips help business owners tell their story, demonstrate products, and showcase their expertise.
- $340 million in Ad Credits for businesses with active Google Ads accounts over the past year. These credits can be used across all Google Ads platforms.
Be on the lookout for more Grow with Google information.